Do your friends always tell you how incredibly funny and creative you are? The DC SIR Creative Team will create fun and inspirational messages with Shiba Inus pertaining to: promoting a rescue for adoption, creating fun, inspirational and educational posters, videos and magazine covers that are in line with DC SIR philosophy.
It is the job of the Creative Team to develop promotions and engage the target audience with relevant and educational /humorous material. This is a collaborative volunteer position that will have you working with several people. Must be able to work well with others and give and receive advice.
Weekly hours: 1 – 5 hours. Varies depending on events and promotions and level of creativity you have any given week!
- Continue on-going projects with new material (Demotivational Wednesdays, Motivational Mondays, Grumpy Fridays!) and contribute to new creative concepts
- Creates layouts and designs of promotional and themed material
- Ability to work with multiple creative media: PowerPoint, PhotoShop, Microsoft MovieMaker and/or similar programs and online tools for creating material
- Must have access to email and internet throughout the day
- Must love Shiba Inus and primitive breed dogs!
No location requirement. Must be able to access internet.
Ready to start saving shibas? Apply for this position by filling in the volunteer application! Then send in your application via email to email@example.com.